[SFS] Job Opening

Stephen Strong spstrong@gmail.com
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:10:00 -0700

All,
This person found me on Career Builder (I think).
This job looks fun/scary.

Her info is below.

I just came across your resume and wanted to send you an email about a
Senior Infrastructure Engineer opening we have available in Greenwood
Village, CO with one of our largest telecommunication clients. I have
included the job description below for you to review.

Insight Global is seeking a Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer with
PHP/Laravel/Linux experience. The application was built over the past
few years by junior developers and testers so now they team is trying
to mature the application and process and make it more scalable and
more stable. The team supports all internal applications that Service
Policy Assurance Customer facing technicians utilize on a daily basis.
The team is facing challenges untangling what the junior developers
built as they must un-do some things in order to move forward.

This team consists of 8 developers, 1 PM/Scrum Master, 1 web designer,
1 BA and 1 Solutions Architect. This role is not a hands on web
developer but rather, an Infrastructure/Deployment Engineer.

Our client is looking to conduct interviews over the next few days, so
if you are in the market please contact me today to discuss details of
this opportunity. If you’re not currently in the job market, let me
know and I can update our system for future reference. I’ll be in the
office until around 5:00.  You can reach me here at 484-351-1131.

Thank you,

Gina Marinelli | Recruiter | Insight Global, LLC
484-351-1131 Direct Office | 60021 Ext.
610-940-4403 General Office | 610-940-4406 Fax
1735 Market Street |34th floor - Suite 3400 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
gina.marinelli@insightglobal.com