[SFS] Upcoming events and Linux by-the-numbers

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 16 May 2017 10:04:17 -0600 (MDT)

Upcoming Events
---

I'm going to be mostly in the Comfy Room, studying for my COA exam and preparing to deliver an awesome Linux Camp, for the next two weekends. If you want to hang out and hack with me, holler, "I!"

Saturday, 6/3 - Kubernetes with Marcial in the Comfy Room - https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/239979648/
Saturday, 6/10 - Git and Markdown with Willson at ASG (ITNTL event) - https://www.meetup.com/North-Denver-Cloud-IT-for-Non-Traditional-Learners/events/239305225/
Saturday, 7/1 - Penetrations and Remediations (security) with Mike Harris in the Comfy Room - no link yet
Saturday, 7/8 - no plans yet - What sounds like good, hard fun to you?

Linux Camp
---

The Early Bird registration phase for Linux Camp is over. Regular registration is open. We currently have 8 campers and 16 bunks left.

To qualify for the Linux Camp Early PIF (paid-in-full) discount, get your payment in by Independence Day. Heather will be in touch, but feel free to reach out if you don't hear something.

Gary has sent out an inquiry about scheduling for the LFCS Study Group. Make sure to let him know your preferences. Once the date/times are settled, the rest of the world will be invited to participate, at some nominal cost. The LFCS Study Group is free for Linux Campers.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.