[SFS] Upcoming Events - Linux Study Group

Anthony Sayre asayre@sofree.us
Mon, 22 May 2017 14:36:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hello SFS! We have a lot coming up in the next few weeks, first and foremost is the SFS study group for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator exam (LFCS Study Group).

This is an 8-10 week study group, most folks attending Linux Camp will take this as a primer. I took it last year and highly recommend it.

LFCS Study Group will be lead by Gary Romero, an SFS veteran and proven teacher. Gary will conduct these courses on line so anyone can take it from anywhere cost $256 for anyone not attending Linux Camp 2017 (LC17 attendees get this as part of the package).

We will use the official Linux Foundation System Administrator learning materials and $256 will cover the cost of the LFCS exam as well. This is a **great** deal as normal price for this would be about $500. Linux Foundation is partnering with SFS to offer this exclusive discount, so take advantage!

Here's the full list:

LFCS Study Group - CLass is online - every Thursday from 7-10 starting 6/1 - http://meetu.ps/39vZWQ

Kubernetes Class at SFS HQ 6/3: http://meetu.ps/39nHSq

Git/Markdown at IT-NTL 6/10: http://meetu.ps/38ShV2

Linux Camp! 8/19: http://meetu.ps/37PJ0Q

* Post jobs and resumes! We all work for a living. If you do, please set your subject line as: "job" or "resume" : (title) : (location)
* Ask for subjects you want, that you don't see on the schedule.
* Offer subjects you know something about, whether or not they're on the schedule.

--
Anthony Sayre
Teacher, Alliance Manager, Pre-Sales Storage Guy