[SFS] Upcoming Events: OpenStack x2, NextCloud

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 09:24:30 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_5873_300951.1506957870693

This Saturday for SFFS (Software Freedom First Saturday), I'm going to do a second delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack at the Comfy Room / SFS HQ.

* Details/RSVP: http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/
* Price: $32 or PWYC

Next Saturday, I'll do yet another delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack for IT-NTL at ASG!
* Details/RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/243488239/
* Price: $64 or PWYC

For November's SFFS, Mike Shoup will do NextCloud at the Comfy Room / SFS HQ.
NextCloud is better than DropBox and S3 and Google Drive, and it's even better than OwnCloud.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/nextcloud-by-mike-shoup/
* Price: $16 or PWYC

See you soon!

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_5873_300951.1506957870693

* Details/RSVP: <a href="http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/</a><br>
* Price: $32 or PWYC<br>
Next Saturday, I'll do yet another delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack for IT-NTL at ASG!<br>* Details/RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/243488239/<br>
* Price: $64 or PWYC<br>
* Details: <a href="http://www.sofree.us/nextcloud-by-mike-shoup/" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.sofree.us/nextcloud-by-mike-shoup/</a><br>
* Price: $16 or PWYC<br>
See you soon!<br>
--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
COA LFCS CCAH RHCE CLP<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>
------=_Part_5873_300951.1506957870693--