[SFS] Upcoming Events: One more OpenStack, NextCloud, and Nagios

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:59:34 -0600 (MDT)

Next Saturday, I'll do my last planned delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack for IT-NTL at ASG!

* Details/RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/243488239/
* Price: $64 or PWYC or free for anyone that paid for either of the previous deliveries of this class.

For November's SFFS, Mike Shoup will do NextCloud at the Comfy Room / SFS HQ.
NextCloud is better than DropBox and S3 and Google Drive, and it's even better than OwnCloud.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/nextcloud-by-mike-shoup/
* Price: $16 or PWYC

For December's SFFS, Justin Lang is teaching Nagios . No links or pricing yet.

See you soon!

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist