[SFS] Upcoming Events: One more OpenStack, NextCloud, and Nagios

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 11:42:28 -0600 (MDT)

Forgot this:

Friday 10/27 6PM, System76 and CoLoCo, Ubuntu and POP!_OS Release Party
* Details/RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-co/3621-pop-it-off-with-ubuntu-system76-and-the-new-pop_os/

If you are aware of other free-libre / open-source events that most SFS members might be interested in, feel free to chime in.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.