[SFS] DevOps job openings

Richard Glazier glazier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:53:11 MST 2018

All the best in Berlin!

On Feb 15, 2018 11:44 AM, "Justin Lang" <justinslang88 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey SFS nerds,
My previous company, Craftsy, is looking to get some more help on the team
in the form of a Lead DevOps and Sr. DevOps. It's an amazing company that
was acquired by NBC Universal last year, which means some really
fascinating projects starting up for integration across many sub-companies
of NBC and new Craftsy products. Fantastic engineering team, and
transparent (legitimate, not just buzzword) leadership that shoots for high
goals and keeps people engaged and motivated. I was there for 7 1/2 years
and loved every minute of it (I'm only leaving to move abroad).

Lead Role: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWi
thPreLoad?partnerid=25354&siteid=5108&PageType=searchResults
&SearchType=linkquery#jobDetails=398947_5108

Sr. Role: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWi
thPreLoad?partnerid=25354&siteid=5108&PageType=searchResults
&SearchType=linkquery#jobDetails=381823_5108

Let me know if you have any other questions about the company, but their
recruitment team is solid and will have great answers about anything you
can come up with.

Justin Lang