[SFS] Job: Visa Linux Production Service Analyst, Highlands Ranch

Lazear, Jacob jlazear at teksystems.com
Wed Feb 21 18:07:14 MST 2018

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jacob, and I am a technical recruiter with TEKsystems. I have had quite a few conversations with David Willson, and he said it would be alright to send job opportunities out on this mailing list for anyone that might be interested in them. So feel free to check out my emails to see if you would enjoy any of these opportunities.

I am currently hiring for a Linux production service analyst position in Highlands Ranch with Visa. Below are the details for the opportunity. There are multiple openings for this role, so and a similar one to it, so do not hesitant to reach out.:

Must have skills:
* Linux background,
* Experience with alert monitoring system.
* Team oriented individual.

SHIFT:   Work schedule will consist of 4, 10 hour workdays.
 Ability to adapt to shift work (off hours/weekend work) - this position requires 6PM - 6 AM availability (Graveyard shift) .

Duration of assignment and possible extensions:
Outlook is that this will be a 6 month assignment only. Extension will depend on business need.

Description of Role:
The role is on the operation side. It entails monitoring, troubleshooting, incident management and investigation in a Linux based environment. The most important thing is Linux experience, so if you feel confident in working with Linux, definitely reach out.

If you are interested in this opportunity and want to learn more details, feel free to reach out to me by calling me at 303-843-3704 or email me at jlazear at teksystems.com.

I will also try and make it to some SFS events, so I look forward to staying connected to everyone in this community. Hope everyone has a great night!

Best,
Jacob

Jacob Lazear  | Technical Recruiter
TEKsystems, Inc.
6300 S. Syracuse Way, Suite 750 Englewood, CO 80111
Work 303 843-3704   | TEK 800 786-6898  | Fax 303 694-7196
jlazear at teksystems.com

Please visit our website - HERE

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you