[SFS] Upcoming Events: Terraform, SFS Method, Cryptocurrency, etc

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu Jan 25 22:55:27 MST 2018

Feb 3 at the Comfy Room: Terraform with Duncan Fedde
Duncan will teach us how to use Terraform, a great way to manage infrastructure as code
Details and RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/246783372/

Feb 4 at the Comfy Room: SFS Method with Silvia Briscoe
Silvia will teach us the SFS Method, a simple, effective class-planning framework for Subject-Matter Experts who would like to teach
Details: https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sfs-method/
RSVP coming soon

Feb 7 at the USAF Academy in Colorado Springs: Ansible and OpenShift with Red Hat
Details and RSVP: http://1enterprise.net/n/emergent_marketing/evites/rh_workshop_usaf_02072018.html

Feb 24 at North City Ranch: Cryptocurrency with George Puckett
George will teach us how to mine and trade various coins
Links coming soon

Mar 3 at the Comfy Room: Continuous Integration with Aaron Brown
Blurb coming soon
Links coming soon

Apr 1 at the Comfy Room: Ansible with Mike Shoup (No fooling!)
Blurb coming soon
Links coming soon

May 6 at the Comfy Room: Let's build a Piper with David L. Willson
David will lead a gang of children and childish adults in building a [Piper computer kit](https://www.buildpiper.com/)
Details: https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/issues/215
RSVP coming soon

June: Kubernetes with Marcial White

July: Penetrations and Remediations with Mike Harris

Reminders:

* We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
* We are friends. You can post just about anything, but if it doesn't have to do with learning free-libre software, stick an "OT:" in front of it.
* We are professionals (when we must be). Please post your help wanted and job wanted here.
* We hang out in [Mattermost](https://mattermost.sofree.us/signup_user_complete/?id=yxm5sbjra7gsmkaj19ut3w6qgr).

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist