[SFS] Note Taking - What do you recommend

Aaron Brown aayore at sofree.us
Tue Jun 12 09:42:57 MDT 2018

One other thing I remembered: Mattermost, Slack, and HipChat all - I
think - have the option to send direct messages to yourself as a form of
note taking.  I think most/all of them have a `/remind` command that can
trigger notifications, too.  Usually I just DM links I want to remember
to my friends...

--
Sent from Postbox