[SFS] Note Taking - What do you recommend

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:56:05 MDT 2018

Alright,

So, I have a short-term solution in place. I found a Chrome
plugin/extension/thingy called "Save to Keep", and I'll see if I can keep
it all organized in the google sphere of everything.

I do want to check out a lot of your other suggestions for hammering out a
long-term solution; so if/when I get to do any work on long-term plans, I
will let you know how it goes.

Thanks

--
Mike