[SFS] Note Taking - What do you recommend

Kirk Rafferty kirk.rafferty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:34:28 MDT 2018

@David L. Willson <dlwillson at thegeek.nu>, re: "Getting Things Done", if you
can't find a copy to borrow, Amazon has used copies you can get for $5 with
shipping. Jefferson County Library also has copies, so good chance that
your library can get it too.

On-topic: I use Evernote and Slack reminders online. I keep code and $HOME
configs on M$ GitHub. Offline, I use a Moleskine notebook, which is the
best physical notebook ever.