[SFS] Red Hat summit and OpenShift live

Dave Sorenson ulf_sd at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 10:37:38 MDT 2018

Got this from my RedHat sales team. Thought it might be of interest to others on this list:

Since you are not attending Red Hat Summit, I'd like to invite you to watch the live stream of the event and keynotes:

https://www.thecube.net/red-hat-summit-2018

For OpenShift enthusiast, we will be live streaming the OpenShift Commons on Monday, May 7th and feel free to share the info for anyone else that wants to take advantage of this. The live stream can be accessed via their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/openshift

Or, directly on the OpenShift Commons page:

https://openshiftgathering.com/openshiftgathering/sanfran