[SFS] Fwd: BeagleBone 6 part webinar series starts this week

Mon May 7 12:18:29 MDT 2018

Do you want to learn more about the coolest SBC in the world?

-------- Original message --------
From: "BeagleBoard.org Foundation" <newsletter at beagleboard.org>
Date: 5/7/18  12:04  (GMT-07:00)
To: dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Subject: BeagleBone 6 part webinar series starts this week

    BeagleBone 6 Part Webinar Series presented by Jason Kridner

            				Join us in this 6 part bi-weekly BeagleBone® webinar series presented by Jason Kridner, the co-founder and board member at
            					BeagleBoard.org® Foundation, and element14, about the
            					fundamentals of BeagleBone®. They will show you how to have fun with the
            					BeagleBone® boards.

            			Webinar Details
            			All webinar times are 11:00 AM (CDT)/17:00 (GMT)

            				Introduction to BeagleBone®
            				May 10, 2018

            				Enroll Now

            				BeagleBone® for Linux Users
            				May 24, 2018

            				Enroll Now

            			BeagleBone® for Embedded Developers
            			June 6, 2018

            			Enroll Now

            			BeagleBone® for Web Developers
            			June 21, 2018

            			Enroll Now

            			BeagleBone® Blue for Robotics
            			July 12, 2018

            			Enroll Now

            				BeagleBone® in the Classroom
            				July 26, 2018

            				Enroll Now

            			Presenter

            				Jason Kridner

            				Co-founder and board member at BeagleBoard.org® Foundation

            				Open Platforms Technologist/Evangelist

            			Copyright © 2018 BeagleBoard.org Foundation, All rights reserved.

 As an participant in the BeagleBoard.org community, we've added you to our newsletter list and will remove you promptly from all lists if you choose to opt-out.

            			Our mailing address is:

            				BeagleBoard.org Foundation4467 Ascot CtOakland Twp, MI  48306
Add us to your address book

                                        This email was sent to dlwillson at thegeek.nu

                                        BeagleBoard.org Foundation · 4467 Ascot Ct · Oakland Twp, MI 48306 · USA

                    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
                        table#canspamBar td{font-size:14px !important;}
                        table#canspamBar td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}
                    }