[SFS] Looking for work

Derek Bassett derek.bassett at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:25:13 MDT 2018

Hi my name is Derek Bassett.
I'm currently employed as a Senior Software Engineer at Comcast where my organization is in a state of flux.  I'm currently looking for a position as a Senior Software Developer or other positions where my development experience might prove useful.  I've spent the last year deploying production ready and scale, Go Micro Services, and have spent the last three years working with Kubernetes and Docker.

Please let me know if you have heard of any opportunities.   Thank you
Derek