[SFS] SFS Method with Mike Shoup and me

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Mon Aug 19 19:19:17 MDT 2019

Dear everyone that currently teaches or would like to teach:

Novice teacher or expert, I hope you don't miss this chance to become *better*.

Mike Shoup (@shouptech) is a *great* teacher, and he's teaching the teachers at 9AM on Saturday, 9/7.

https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/263974472/

Please come to Mike Shoup's delivery of SFS Method.

1. Mike Shoup is a great technical teacher.
2. SFS Method is a great class.
3. I am looking eagerly forward to the product of the two.

Mike's classes *work*. His materials are clean, tight, fast, and they improve with each delivery. Mike's students complete the material successfully and without undue suffering. They *understand* what they've done. And, they leave class knowing how to apply what they've learned.

I am honored to be Mike's assistant.

I hope that whether you're a novice or expert teacher, you will not miss this chance to improve.