[SFS] OT: Fwd: [lug] FREE Dell servers and Viewsonic LCD monitor

Wed Aug 14 11:36:23 MDT 2019

Need some metal for your basement lab or a nice monitor?

-------- Original message --------
From: Rob Nagler <nagler at bivio.biz>
Date: 8/14/19  10:32 AM  (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [lug] FREE Dell servers and Viewsonic LCD monitor

Old stuff, but it all works:* Dell 2950 SATA (no disk) 32GB, 2 x Xeon, DPS* Dell 2950 SCSI (no disk) 32GB, 2 x Xeon, DPS* Supermicro SYS-6027R-WRF with Nvidia Tesla K20 GPU, SATA (no disk) 32GB, 2 x Xeon, DPS* Viewsonic VX2000 (1600x1200)Email me offline. I can bring the stuff to Boulder tomorrow or you can pick up in Denver today. Otherwise, will be going to CHARM tomorrow afternoon.Thanks,Rob