[SFS] Python study group availability

Corey McDonald skiabq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 08:21:49 MDT 2019

Hello!

Software Freedom School has an upcoming study group series if anybody
would like to join us.

We have been working our way through a great book titled "Python Crash
Course" 2nd edition. If you need a paper or pdf version of the book
please let us know, I think Rich has a publisher link.

Several of us have worked our way though the first 7 chapters and plan
on getting through chapter 10 by the end of September.

Please join is in the Comfy Room Thursday nights at 5:30  if you are
interested in picking up/adding to/polishing some Python skills.

------------------------
We are currently working our way through Ch7, 'User Inputs and While
Loops', but this is the plan for the next 4 weeks:

##Session 1: - Chapter 8 -   Sept 5
Functions  (Rich will present/pair program for 45min)

##Session 2: - Chapter 9 -   Sept 12
Classes pt I

##Session 3: - Chapter 9  -  Sept 19
Classes pt II + decorators