[SFS] System Admin in Boulder

Alexander Arce axa6849 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:29:40 MST 2019

Would you be interested in chatting about a new Systems Administrator
position?  This is direct-hire with my client in East Boulder.  Very
interesting company within biomedical research and development that’s been
around more than 20 years.   This is a new position on a small team.   Perk
include starting off with 4.5 weeks of PTO your first year.

Target Salary: 80k-95k

Key here is we’re looking for someone who has experience supporting
internal applications, like propriety applications and those such as
Salesforce or similar, along with Windows Server support.  They do require
strong scripting experience with either Python, Java or SQL.

If interested, what’s a good time to talk tomorrow for 15-20 minutes?

Thanks for your time.

 April Toms
Sr. IT Recruiter | National Direct Hire Team
972.877.9071 | april.toms at kellyit.com