[SFS] free-form, accumulative survey

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:18:10 MST 2019

This is a debate we get into often, at work.

Here is the overall ideas behind that very question we run into, about
yearly:

LimeSurvey - robust, Open Source, admin functionality may take some time to
learn.

Key Survey - decent functionality, user interface needs work.

Google Forms - less functionality; enterprise account

Survey Monkey, Survey Gizmo, etc. - are very easy to use, rich with
functionality, and low cost (varies on your anticiapted target population
size).

--
Mike