[SFS] NextCloud, diaspora*, email, etc.

Mike Shoup mike at shoup.io
Sat Jan 26 21:41:58 MST 2019

Email: I use Proton mail. I don't want to deal with spam.

Nextcloud: I use it and teach it. It's running in my basement right now. My wife stopped using Dropbox and users our Nextcloud server.

Social media: I quit Facebook and don't miss it. Rarely use the Twitter. I have been known to frequent Reddit. Never tried the other options like diaspora.