[SFS] Upcoming: Ansible, Offensive Security, Prometheus Monitoring!

Alex Wise acwise at sofree.us
Thu Jun 6 07:58:49 MDT 2019

# Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights
- The new SFS van has arrived! Thanks to David and Heather for bringing it all the way back from Florida.
- ![Check it out!](https://gitlab.com/alexwise/stuff/blob/master/20190525_112016.jpg "The Van!")
- We do on-site, custom classes. Just ask Captains at SoFree.Us.
- Is your company interested in sponsoring an SFS event? Please have them reach out to Captains at sofree.us for more details.
- Got a passion for something free-libre and want to share it? [Join the Teachers ML](lists.sofree.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sfs-teachers)
- We still have two vans! If you or anyone you know is intersted in buying a 1993 VW Eurovan - Westie have them reach out to Heather Willson @ hlwillson at sofree.us

---

## Ansible Fundamentals with Alex Wise

Instructor: Alex Wise
Time: 9:00am -1:00pm - Please arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 so class can start on time.