[SFS] Upcoming: Prometheus, Penetrations and Remediations

Anthony Sayre asayre at sofree.us
Tue Jun 25 16:43:45 MDT 2019

# Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights
- We had a blast at our last Intro to DevOps class in May, I'm just now getting this photo of the class posted, check it out: [Intro to DevOps class pic](https://gitlab.com/asayre/pix/blob/master/i2do-2019-5-18.jpeg)

- We'll be running Intro to DevOps again, let us know if interested and if you have any questions, we've received quite a bit of great feedback on it. Send inquiries to Captains at SoFree.Us

- Several of us attended a GitLab Connect event on June 6th at Top Golf in Denver. We met a lot of great GitLabbers as well as some folks from the USGS. I also met the CISO for the State of Colo! T'was a great time.
- We do on-site, custom classes. Just ask Captains at SoFree.Us.
- Is your company interested in sponsoring an SFS event? Please have them reach out to Captains at sofree.us for more details.
- Got a passion for something free-libre and want to share it? [Join the Teachers ML](lists.sofree.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sfs-teachers)

---

## Penetrations and Remediations with Mike Harris

Instructor: Mike Harris
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM