[SFS] OT - Del Frisco's - talk on multi-cloud, hybrid storage, and container security

Anthony Sayre asayre at sofree.us
Thu May 23 13:51:05 MDT 2019

I know the sales manager at Infinidat who is sponsoring this and he asked me to send around. I"m attending and anyone who signs up at below link is welcome to join.

For DevOps/SRE/SysAdmin/StorageAdmin ... free lunch and potentially interesting talk on multi-cloud, hybrid storage, and container security:

"We will address the problem of container security while simplifying Kubernetes adoption for enterprises along with multi-cloud strategies.
Demonstrations by industry thought leaders:   Avi Networks, HashiCorp, Sysdig & INFINIDAT hosted by Redapt."

SIGN-UP LINK:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/redapt-invites-you-to-a-free-power-demo-lunch-at-del-friscos-tickets-61879944580

June 6th, 11AM

Thank you!