[SFS] now for something completely different

Thu Oct 17 02:27:36 MDT 2019

PostGIS looks fun. https://postgis.net/So does Liquibasehttps://www.liquibase.org/I'd like to get your thoughts on designing for multi-region / multi-cloud.

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Kim <chrisk at karbondb.com>
Date: 10/15/19  5:48 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: "David L. Willson" <dlwillson at sofree.us>
Cc: sfs <sfs at lists.sofree.us>
Subject: Re: [SFS] now for something completely different

Liquibase or postGIS?On Oct 15, 2019 2:49 PM, "David L. Willson" <dlwillson at sofree.us> wrote:It's easy to think the world ends after Saturday, but it doesn't, really.What should we do for Software Freedom First Saturday in November (2019-11-02)?(Are you wondering why we're not doing Nextcloud? Well, two reasons: One, it kinda clobbers Mike's birthday. Two, I'd like to start doing more exploratory/outreachy/newbie-friendly stuph on SFFSs.)What haven't we done, that you've always wished we would do? Scratch? C? Gnomine double-elimination tournament? Let your software-freedom curious cat out and let's play.If you're still reading, reply with a suggestion or three.