[SFS] Integrations Developer Opening at University of Colorado

Heather L. Willson @SFS hlwillson at sofree.us
Sun Oct 20 18:50:08 MDT 2019

One of the students that attended Intro to DevOps yesterday brought a Integrations Developer job to our attention. If you're interested please use the link below and/or reach out to Al Wirtes @ "Al Wirtes" al.wirtes at cu.edu.

Al's hiring an Integrations Developer, if you know of anyone who is interested: [ https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16966&lang=en | https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=16966&lang=en ]
We’re currently in the process of reevaluating the salary range for this position. We offer 4-1/2 weeks of vacation, a 10% 401(a) match, 3 days/week work from home, a RTD Eco Pass, genuine work/life balance, and partial tuition reimbursement at all four CU campuses.

Heather L. Willson
Software Freedom School
303-229-3633
[ mailto:hlwillson at sofree.us | hlwillson at sofree.us ]