[SFS] Rackspace is hiring for a remote Linux Enterprise Support Engineer

Kirk Rafferty kirk.rafferty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 07:55:28 MDT 2019

The company I work for, Rackspace, is currently looking for a remote Linux
Enterprise Support Engineer.

Job description here:
https://jobs.jobvite.com/rackspace/job/oYSx9fwg
If you're interested, feel free to apply through the link, but shoot me a
message as well (kirk.rafferty at rackspace.com or kirk at linux.com) so I can
give the hiring manager a heads up.

We also have a bunch of service delivery, Openstack, cloud engineering, and
Windows enterprise support and architecture openings, although those are
positions are not remote, and mostly based in San Antonio. Shoot me an
email if interested and I'll get you the links.

Cheers,
Kirk