[SFS] Rackspace is hiring for a remote Linux Enterprise Support Engineer

Kirk Rafferty kirk.rafferty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:51:38 MDT 2019

You'd have to move to San Antonio for that one. Although I've gotta say,
I'm in San Antonio about once every few months, and I think it's one of the
nicest cities you've mostly never heard of. If one were considering
relocating, you could do worse. Our Openstack business isn't exploding like
AWS and Azure, but it's defied the odds and continues to grow. Which is
good news for Openstack peeps everywhere.