[SFS] D is for Docker? E is for Eclipse? F is for Freedom - next three'ish Saturdays

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Fri Sep 17 11:47:07 MDT 2021

I will be mostly unavailable for the next three Saturdays: 9/25, 10/2, 10/9 and the evenings between them. Going to visit family in upstate NY for the first time in a long while.

If you want to teach or co-teach Docker on 9/25, let me know. If you want to teach something else that starts with D, that's fine, too.

For E... How about Eclipse? (I'd definitely have to call for a teacher or do it peer-to-peer.) Or, what? Ethereal is Wireshark now, so I feel like that would be cheating. Ooh, how about E is for Encryption?

F is for Freedom - Let's talk about the licensing and economics of Free Libre Open Source Software. I might be able to lead/participate in this one while driving. Someone else would have to co-teach/screen-share, of course.

If nobody volunteers for something, I'll just clear that Saturday and push everything out. I can help with Meetup.