[SFS] DevOps Engineer Opening (100% remote)

David Pentico dpentico at apexsystems.com
Tue Nov 1 07:02:07 MDT 2022

Good morning!  I am working closely with a new innovative client using cutting-edge AI/ML technology to enhance the retail shopping experience online and just learned of a new opening.  They are seeking a DevOps Engineer and I wanted to share some details. Salary range is $120-150k and will be dependent on relevant experience.  They offer solid benefits, retention bonuses, and potential sign-on bonuses

Below I have included some additional notes to review. Please let me know if you would be interested learning more details and setting up a 10-15 minute discussion.

  *   Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Git)
  *   Knowledge of building new development tools and infrastructure (Python, JavaScript, AWS)
  *   Understanding of databases, SQL skills

Thanks,

Dave Pentico

David Pentico | Senior Professional Recruiter
Principal
Apex Systems
2000 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 800, Denver, CO 80222
Office: 303-782-9500 | Cell: 303-808-4209
dpentico at apexsystems.com<mailto:dpentico at apexsystems.com> | www.apexsystems.com<http://www.apexsystems.com/> | Privacy Policy<https://www.apexsystems.com/Pages/PrivacyPolicy.aspx>
[LinkedIn-email]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/apex-systems>[Twitter-email]<https://twitter.com/ApexSystems>[Facebook-email]<https://www.facebook.com/ApexSystemsInc/>[Instagram-email]<https://www.instagram.com/apexsystems/?hl=en>[YouTube-email]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC13Pn7SciLJFqZkmhJWAdQw>
Join our Talent Network here<https://www.applytracking.com/optin.aspx?c=M1obcS2FKBd8k2%2fKRuzf%2fKEBFsFF5hqd>!

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.