[SFS] December Gathering reminder

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Wed Nov 30 13:29:30 MST 2022

Dear @all : This is your second-to-last reminder that this Saturday is the first Saturday of December, so SFS will Gather. We will be friendly to each other. We will fist-bump, high-five, shake hands, and those so motivated may even hug. Those who can't attend in person will wave energetically at their webcams. We will talk about Mastodon and the fediverse (still not ready with an adequate fediverse/Fedde-verse pun), see some libre games that at least two David Willsons love, and paint sugar cookies with colored frosting in celebration of (insert what you celebrate at this time of year). I hope that this reminder is not needed, that you have reserved the first Saturday morning of each month forever for building software freedom with your SFS friends, but if you haven't done that, here's your reminder.

[ https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/289682203/ | Please RSVP ] for my sake. Even during the holiday season, I hate surprises. I'm lame like that.

If you're receiving this by virtue of your membership on the SFS ML (i.e. you didn't get a Mattermost notification) this is probably your *only* reminder, and you should probably join us on [Mattermost](mattermost.sofree.us), where we chat.