[SFS] taking requests, like a vending machine, a karaoke bar, or a folk band

David L. Willson dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Sat Sep 3 21:56:38 MDT 2022

Is there a thing you would pay SFS to deliver on the 3rd Saturday of September? If so, what? I know this is weird. Usually, we offer a thing, and you get to take it or leave it. But, I want to try this. No guarantee I can put together everything or even anything requested, but let's see what goes on the request list. Maybe I can. I know an awful lot of smart people, some of whom are pretty fun.

I personally would pay to see Gary and Jeff (or the other Jeff) re-do the "she's lost that loving feeling" scene from Top Gun, but I can't think of a way to connect that to Software Freedom, so I won't start the request list with that.

If nothing comes of this, we'll just have a Hacking Hours and get some of our things done.